November 27, 2020 9:00 am - November 29, 2020 5:00 pm
yoga soul, 49a Newton Street, M1 1FT
“Mandala Vinyasa Methodology 20Hr Teacher Training” with Dulce Aguilar & live music by Carlos Mundalah
A journey into the Mandala Vinyasa Laboratory, learn to move 360 degrees all around, breathing and flowing through asanas, inversions and introspection.
- Certification: 20 hours towards The Yoga People / Yoga Alliance Certifications.
- Dates: 27rd – 29th November 2020.
- Times: 10.00am – 6.00pm (last day 10.00am – 5.00pm)
- Regular price £450.
- Non refundable deposit: £150 to guarantee a place on the course. Full payment is required 2 weeks before the course start date.
A Typical Day
Course intention: assisting getting into yourself through Asana, Pranayama & Meditation.
- 10:00 — 10:30 Pranayama / Meditation
- 10:30 — 12:30 Mandala Practice
- 12:30 – 14:00 Mandala Methodology
- 15:00 — 16:30 Practicum
- 16:30 — 18:00 Second Practice / Meditation
- Mandala Practice – Vinyasa Flow
The practice will work towards a firm intention, in this case a specific Element following the main structure of Ashtanga Vinyasa.
- Sun Salutes / Warm Up: done in a spiralling way around the mat. This is a preparation of the group of the muscles which open the gates of the energy centres to work.
- Standing / Seated: vinyasas set of poses that continue to massage the specific group of muscles chosen. Deeper meditation will be reached in this stage.
- Closing Sequences: maximum contemplation and the sealing of energy through different methods.
- Mandala Methodology
During this session, you will learn how to sequence a class in a Mandala Format. The 4 vignettes of the practice (Sun Salutes, Standing, Seated & Closing) will be explained through lectures and group exercises.
This is the coming together of each day, the moment to feel what we learned. As a group we will practice the class that we have designed in the previous “Mandala Methodology” session.
Dulce (Blue Rhythmic Storm)
Since her encounter with Yoga, Dulce began a journey of re-connection with her true self. This happened in Monterrey Mexico, since then she decided to dedicate her life to share her passion for yoga & healing throughout America, Europe & Asia. During this journey she had the pleasure to share knowledge and energy with fantastic people from different disciplines, such as: Shamanism, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Rocket, Yin, Mandala & Tripsichore Yoga. Dulce designed the Mandala Vinyasa System based on the Elements and is the Co-Founder and Course Director of The Yoga People.
Carlos (Blue Planetary Monkey- Chicome Ollintzin)
He started his personal path through kung-fu at age 18 while studying medicine at college. In 2008 he dove into traditional native medicine, and started practicing meditation. Ever since, he’s studied herbal medicine, Aztec dance, different meditation techniques, chinese medicine fundamentals, Nada Yoga and music/sound therapy. In 2011 co-founded a holistic center where he’s learned many art and healing techniques as well as spiritual paths, having the blessing of being initiated in some of them. Music driving his life, he believes in creating community through service, art, love to mother earth and humble sharing, where diversity and universality drives us to oneness
How to Book
To book a workshop or event, select your event from the schedule below and then click “Sign Up”.